OBJECTIVES OF MARKETING
- TO GET THE HIGHEST PRICE POSSIBLE IN THE MOST EFFICIENT MANNER.
- TO GET QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED BUYERS INTO YOUR PROPERTY UNTIL IT IS SOLD.
- TO KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT THE RESULTS OF MY ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK.
PLAN OF STRATEGY
- Submit property to multiple Multiple Listing Services.
- Call you every week with an update.
- Put property on multiple websites: Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for other brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Email the features sheet to the top 80% of agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Exposure through the Intero agent referral network to the top Intero agents in Silicon, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin counties and throughout California.
- Tele-market (target calling) 8 hours per week to find a buyer for your property.
- Contact over the next 7 days my: buyers leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Put up “For Sale” sign and electronic lockboxes.
- Put on Brokers tour for maximum exposure.
- Follow up with agents that have shown property to get an offer and or feedback from their buyer.
- Receive an offer or offers and strategize a response or acceptance.
- Call each week with progress reports on the escrow.
- Close escrow and finish sale.